Operator: The Fighter Collection
Year of Manufacture: 1941
Powered by: Allison C15-33
Colour Scheme: Army Air Corps Technical School
P-40C 41-13357 served with the Army Air Corps from April 1941 to December 1941. In December she was sent to the Soviet Union as part of the Lend Lease program. This P-40C was finished as P-40 39-159 which was used by the Technical Training Command at Chanute Field, Illinois, U.S.A in 1940. The badge on the side of the aircraft “Sustineo Alas” translates to “Keep Them Flying” and was applied to most of the Training aircraft at Chanute Field. Flying Legends will be her first public display in the U.K.
Images: Harry Measures